2/10/10

"Housewife-isms"

My desire to be a urban housewife/entreprenuer stems from a long list of what I like to call HOUSEWIFE-ISMS....108 of them to be exact.  From time to time, I would like to share with you some of my reasons and elaborate on them.  You may be able to relate. 

Included with my 108 personal desires for leading the life of a homemaker will be...RECIPES, ADVICE, PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS, CRAFT PROJECTS, SCRIPTURES, AND RELEVANT EVENT DATES.

I look forward to sharing with you the desires of my heart!

3 comments:

  1. I actually met your blog by chance and a I think I love your blog especially the how to paint your nails stuff. Am going to follow your blog and invite you to visit my site too at www.worlasi.blogspot.com.

    Yet still, cool stuff and keep it up. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot! I will definitely check out your blog...I'll be posting again soon.

    ReplyDelete