2/13/10

So What? I'm Unmarried.

If in the back of your mind you were wondering why I would be so determined to be a housewife and couldn't even add the title of wife to my list, this blog is to silence you.

Correct.  I'm not married, but I have already taken the steps toward marriage. 

How? You ask.  By preparing for the wedding without a ring or beau (as of today).

Don't SMH me...I am willing to put myself out there for the millions of ladies who are afraid to admit that they do it to.  I look at it as showing God that I believe that he will bring it to past.  Shoot, it's one of the top desires of my heart!  When Adam comes, not only will I be prepared, but I will also prevent myself from from recieving the title of bridezilla in place of bride.

Check out some of my wedding inspiration...Take it if you want, it won't matter anyways because I'm declaring that marriage is right around the corner for me. 




Want some wedding inspiration of your own? Check out The Knot Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment